Use NourNet Remote Hands Services to keep everything under control.
Keep Equipment in Check with an Extra Pair of Hands
NourNet has always gone the extra mile to support business continuity and operations. We’ve invested in a high-tech tier 3 data centre that is truly carrier-neutral and is backed with a highly redundant network backbone. The always-on networking service and effective strategies allow us to eliminate downtimes, network latencies, and slow operations.
Instead of calling clients to address every tiny technical glitch that crops up during normal circumstances, we offer a remote hands service. The service allows colocation clients to delegate colocation management tasks. They can do this through real-time communication or by permitting NourNet tech support teams to manage the site around the clock.
- Plugging and unplugging network cables and other equipment whenever required.
- Conducting inventory checks and audits to ensure that that the colocation site has everything clients need in case of disasters.
- Handling routine maintenance and service checks for the machines, servers and other equipment placed in our data center.
- Performing reboots and resets for clients who can’t come to the site.
- Power cycling and configurations if it’s requested.
- Running standard device and server management checks on client’s request.
- Installing and replacing technical equipment according to the client’s requirements.
- Proving colocation site technical support to resolve localized networking and equipment issues & all other mundane tasks that help manage colocation sites.