Improve Productivity across departments with Microsoft 365!
Microsoft 365 contains a set of highly advanced tools for device management, security, and productivity that cater to all organizations. It can ensure that your business operations run smoothly and you can easily migrate to the cloud.
Galvanize your team, guarantee corporate security, multiply your productivity and simplify IT governance with a unified interface, designed specifically for your enterprise.
Microsoft 365 consists of three components:
What Does Microsoft 365 Bring to the Table?
A versatile collection of tools to boost collaboration and productivity.
- Outlook Customer Manager, Bookings, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Excel, and Access.
- Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft Planner, Yammer, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Single Sign on, and Multifactor Authentication.
Get state-of-the-art device management and security capabilities.
- Windows Defender operating 24/7 with the latest updates.
- Data protection for all the company-sponsored devices as well as personal devices.
- Office mobile apps are protected.
- Windows 10 PCs are covered under device management.
Avail quick and simple user setup and device deployment
- Update Windows 10 and Office apps on a regular basis.
- Incorporate auto-installation of Office apps on Windows 10 PC.
- Set up and pre-configure your devices quickly with Autopilot, which can also enable you to repurpose, reset, and recover devices.
- Make collaboration easier than before.
- Utilise anti-spam and anti-virus filtering for Outlook.
- Integrate Microsoft office.
- Arrange spontaneous online conferences and arrange professional online presentations.
- Protect data with enhanced security.
- Enjoy offline access to SharePoint workspaces.
- Share files internally and externally with enhanced security.
- Automate synchronisation of contacts, calendar, and email for your devices.